abcSTUDENTS Fall Retreat 2017
This year's fall retreat will be Refresh!
We look forward to students experiencing a much needed refreshing from the Lord.
With so many things on our plates, from school and assignments, to extra curricular activities, to social media and the extra craziness of all the technology in our world, sometimes we need a designated time to put that on pause, and allow God to refresh us in our walk and desire for Him.
$20 per student
Jacob and Alex Knettel’s house
4302 Houston St., Anna, TX 75409
- Plan to carpool if you want and drop your student off at 8pm at the Knettel’s land, and pick them up Saturday afternoon at 3.
- Snacks Friday night, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday will be provided.
- Bring clothes that can get dirty, for we will be outside a lot of the time, as well as sleeping bags for camping.
- We will provide tents, but there will be an option when you sign up to help us out by bringing one as well, if you have it.
- A more detailed packing list will be sent to the families that sign up.